Sunday, 10 October 2010

CASE Study & PTI Make & take

Hi bloggers,

I am still alive, just really really busy, looking forward to finding crafting and blog hopping time some time soon!!! I do still look at all your fab creations but I am usually browsing from my I-Phone whilst I am out and about and its not easy to leave comments but I do still love you all!!

Anyway, I have made a card!!! Yes, shock horror, I played along with this weeks CASE Study,
this week we had to CASE this fantastic card by Barbara Anders, here is my take on it



I used PTI's Damask Design stamp set and Stampin up's Sage Shadow cardstock and ink (now retired...sob), mounted onto PTI's fab Vintage cream card as my base. The ribbon and Flower are from hobbycraft and I dusted some Tattered Rose Distress Ink around the edges to co-ordinate with the ribbon. The punch is available from Stampin up (only just out for purchase in the UK this month).

I made more of these cards for swaps for the PTI make & take day today that Kate & Aimes arranged for us, I made pink, blue & Peach ones and just changed my distress ink to suit!



I had sooooooooo much fun with the girls at the make & take and I got to meet people I have been in contact with through blogging over the last 18 months and some new faces. Kate, Aimes & Caryn worked so hard making the day a success, thank you sweeties and big hugs to all the girls I met today, especially Ginger Claire who let me use all her inks and saved one of my cards from the bin, LOL, I always do something wrong!!!

Anyway, I am making a pact to enter the CASE Study Challenge and Passion for Papertrey (aspromised to Kate) on a weekly basis, oh but then I fancy having a go at the WMS Challenge to.......mmmmm then there are all the older challenge I used to enter......Sigh!!! So many challenges, so lilltle time!

Finally, the fantastic Sonia did a big demo at Stampeezee yesterday using some of the new Woodware christmas stamps, it was fab, I managed to spend the entire day in the shop, had such a fab time! Hop over to Sonia's blog to see some of the fab samples that Sonia created for us! Everything Sonia used is available to buy on the Stampeezee Website.

Anyway folks, I am off to bed, it has been a hectic but fab craft filled weekend and I have loved every minute of it.x

Hugs

Sarah

16 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah
    gorgeous cards ...sent you an email to ask about Fiona i must have sent it to your other email...your Father-in-law gave us an update on her poor thing she does suffer ...coming over next Thurs and doing the Promarkers workshop with Sonia
    Hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic, Sarah!! I'm glad that yuou had fun at make & take, I wish I was there too!! Thank you so much for playing, and please DO come back for more! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have the pleasure of being able to stroke one of these cards - no longer just a piccy for me :D Thank you so much for your gorgeous card! It was fab to meet you yesterday!!!
    Oooh and thanks for playing along with us on CASE study too!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah!Lovely to meet you too yesterday - love the colours that you used for your swap - so pretty! K :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are pretty and I love the design.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sarah! It was lovely to meet you too yesterday! Love your cards, great take on that challenge and your dogs are gorgeous!!!
    Hugs
    Aga

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really gorgeous Sarah!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous set of cards...love the color schemes. Thanks for playing along with the CASE study blog - it's so much fun to be their sponsor this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sarah
    Cheers for your comment...I am trying to use the stamps that have been gathering dust! I do love my Gorjuss Girls!
    These are gorgeous cards! love the flowers
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Sarah -it was lovely to meet you too. Hopefully we will meet again.
    Love Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards Sarah :) Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the PTI Make & Take get together!

    Thanks for sharing, hope you're well.

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards. Good to meet you on Sunday. Hopefully will meet again at another PTI Make & Take! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! Nx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sarah,
    You beat me to it. I was on my way over to pay you a visit & I just read your comment on my blog. Sorry you don't get as much crafting time as you need. But obviously when you do, you sure make the most of it. These are gorgeous & so elegant. I hope you'll be going to the NEC in November. It was this time last year I was hoping to meet up with you there. I'm definitely going this time around & will be there Friday & Saturday. I really hope you'll be able to come, it would be lovely to meet you. Don't work too hard, but I hope you're making lots of money to spend on crafting goodies!!
    Huge Hugs
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey sweety - you've blogged!! Well done,lol. It was SO nice to meet you - I feel I've known you for ages though!! Your card is just beautiful - even more so in real life than on screen - that Damask Designs set is one of my favourites - you've inspired me to get it out again! Hope to get together again sometime soon - and keep blogging!

    Big hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Sarah, thank you for being my table buddy at the make and take, it couldn't have been more fun. I know I'm a chatterbox, so thatnks for putting up with me. I'm looking forward to seeing you at the NEC. Give me a shout if you fancy going for dinner.
    Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete