My sister asked me to make a friend of hers a 60th birthday card so I thought I would combine it with the challenge over at Cute card Thursday which is a fab sketch by Katharina, I love it. I hope my submission counts however as I had to adapt it slightly.
The fab sketch:
- DP - Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter
- Stamp - Magnolia Tilda with Rose
- Colouring Medium - Letraset Promarkers
- Sentiment - computer generated, 60 plaque is by East of India & is available from Deb at Stampeezee, (I don't think they are on the web site you will need to call the shop).
- Embellishments - Buttons - SU, Ribbon, SU, Eyelet SU, flowers & bling dots from my stash
- Tools, martha stewart doily punch, cricut, cuttlebug & nestie dies
The inside of my card:
Yes you can see a mini Tilda with Rose, I had a look on Marlene's blog and she has one of these cute stamps up as blog candy (ending tonight), they are only available from the NEC or other craft shows Magnolia attend. I had decided I was not going but I have been a bit stressed out lately and after going on and on about them after visiting Marlene's blog, my lovely husband took me along (we only live 15 minutes away) for a few hours to treat me to some of these mini stamps. Whilst I was there I met Rach from Papercrafts by Rach......it's so nice to meet these talented people and Rach is lovely.........we raided the minis together (I got about 10). It was a smaller show than usual but I still managed to spend a few pennies (mostly at the Magnolia stand).
I hope my sisters friend likes the card.
Thanks for looking & please feel free to leave a comment.