Tuesday 9 February 2010

Passion for Promarkers

Happy Tuesday everyone and time for another Passion for Promarkers challenge and this week are guest designer Emma has chosen the colours Agean, Sky blue & Cool Aqua.
I decided my Whipper Snapper Nurse was perfect for this challenge and was a dream to colour. I was a little dissapointed though as I wanted a get well soon stamp to go into a circle but I didn't have one, A suprise consediring the size of my collection!!!! I had to use this Thinking of you sentiment from a clear Penny Black set I have, got to say I am not to impressed with small clear stamps, they will all be making their way to EBAY soon to make room and pennies for other stash.

The paper I have used is Imaginesce and the border, scallop circle & circle punches are from Stampin Up, love em, the cardstock I have used is also SU. The embossed panel was done with my trusty cuttlebug and swiss dots embossing folder
Have a great week

Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them.

Hugs
Sarah

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    This is a beautifully cute card in great colours. The image is so sweet. There is nothing wrong with the sentiment.
    I'm thinking of you todau and will phone tonight.
    Huge hugs,
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adorable card, fab papers and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab image and a lovely cute card.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and beautifully coloured..delish papers...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey sarah,
    Naomi here! love the thinking of you card! glad you liked my card! didn't expect it to be on auntie fiona's blog! say hi to everyone for me,
    love Naomi! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah
    Another little stunner. Lovely image & fab colouring.
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh love this its brilliant love the image too hugsc heryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sarah this is gorgeous. Love the colors. The image is so cute.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sarah. Love the way you've coloured in the image and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete