Tuesday 31 August 2010

Hurry 15% off at Stampeezee!!!!

Hi peeps, just had to give you the heads up on this one, Deb at Stampeezee is offering a massive 15% off on all web orders placed until 5th September, all you need to do when you check out is enter the code 'Summer' to make your saving, how generous is that??

As I was passing on my way home from work tonight I thought I would pop in for My Magnolia magazine and lookie what I got, Deb was just unpacking the new Basic grey pads, some fab new Kars pads and Cosmo Crickets Delovely pads amongst loads of other new yumminess, I could not leave without a little retail therapy, what with it being my first day back at work after a fab holiday and all.....LOL

These new paper pads are not on the website yet but keep checking as Deb will be popping them on soon. Also check out the craftwork cards goodies, loads of yummy card candy and card candy storage boxes, papers, toppers, just loads, check out the craftwork cards section here.

Don't forget Stampeezee also stock the fab Justrite stamps that are nestie friendly, some delish sets to be had, especially with that discount, check them out here

Anyway, I am off to do a bit of crafting, no housework at the mo, too much building going on, no point dusting etc it just comes back too quick!!!!

Have a great evening

No comments:

Post a Comment