Happy 2011 to you all, I hope you all had a great holiday. I managed to to catch the flu bug a few days before christmas and I still have the tail end of a cough, seems most people have been poorly at some stage over the christmas period, some nasty bugs going about!!!
On the bright side, my in-laws came to visit from Scotland, my mother in law is Lil-Daffodil, you may have noticed her about on your travels!! It was lovely to see them both and we got to do a little craft shopping and even made a few bits!
Santa kindly bought hubby an I Mac so I can upload photos from the digi camera again.....woo hoo, no more I-phone pics, the card reader on my laptop has been broken for a few months!!
Anyway, the first challenge of 2011 for Passion for Promarkers is here and the DT want to see the theme 'Thank you'.
Our sponser is the fab Letraset
Here is my first card of 2011:
- Sentiment: Stampin up Oval All
- Papers: Basic Grey Green at Heart
- Tools: SU Oval & scalloped oval punch
- Embellishments: SU Ribbon, roses Hobbycraft & Stampeezee
- Coloring: Promarkers, Blender, Warm grey 1, 3, 4 & 5, Plum, orchid, purple, Amethyst, pastel pink, cocoa & caramel
I hope you can join in the challenge, and good luck with the New Years resolutions, I have a few:
- Loose weight, we go to Florida in a few months so I need to get into my shorts....LOL
- Use all of my image stamps at least once!!! About 90% of my stamps have never seen ink!!!
- Post at least once a week on my blog.
- Be more organised!! That includes keeping a tidy house....erm craft room and not throwing away lots of gone off food I never got round to cooking. Working full time really does not suit me....LOL
- Limit the amount of craft stuff I buy, I really need to use the mountain of patterned papers I already have and use all my dies etc at least once.....I bad!!!!
Anyway enough waffle from me, please leave me a comment so I know you have been, I will pop by and see you in return, I sometimes forget all the fab blogs I really should be perusing, I need a reminder now and again, my memory is awful!!!
Thanks for looking,