Tuesday 5 April 2011

Passion for Promarkers Yellow & Pink

Hi everyone, hope this finds you all well, I am super busy at the moment, we go to Orlando, Florida on Saturday for a much needed holiday, I have so much to do in advance and far too much ironing!!!!

I will try to do as much commenting as I can before I go but don't be offended if I don't stop by as I will be scheduling a few posts but I will have no access to a computer for 2 weeks!!! Hubby said I am banned....no mobile either.......not sure how I will cope...LOL

Anyway, this week at Passion for Promarkers we want to the colours Yellow and Pink, i took th oppurtunity to ink up my new Pure Innocence Daffodil stamp I got from Stampeezee!!

I used some old Basic Grey papers I had knocking about and I coloured Daffodil with the following colours:

Blush, dusky pink, pastel pink. sunflower, gold, caramel, cocoa, baby pink, cerise, bright green & leaf green



The sentiment came with the stamp set

I hope you like my card this week,Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them.

Hugs

Sarah

10 comments:

  1. stunning card sarah.i love your pretty papers and the image is so sweet.
    have a fabulous holiday hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! Daffodils are really one of my favourite flowers and i fell in love with these cute image. Love the bright colours here.
    Hugs Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    Fabulous card and I'm chuffed to bits that I got it for Mothers Day. It's beautiful.
    Waiting for Kevin to arrive for his hols later today Lol.
    Hugs,
    Mummy Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, Fabulous card and a lovely colour combo. Such a cute image and delish papers. Have a wonderful holiday and come back with a marvellous tan.
    hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. So appropriate for Fiona, it's so cute and pretty, i'm sure Fiona loved it. Have a fantastic holiday.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cute card Sarah. Have a wonderful holiday.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah
    gorgeous image ...lovely card ...enjoy your hols ....
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Sara, love the papers and the image is just so cute.

    Have a great holiday.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so pretty! Love the colours and the fabulous image! Super layout too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete