Tuesday 28 April 2009

Blog Award

The Lovely Alex Hau has given me another lovely award, thank you soooooooo much Alex you are such a lovely blogging friend. Check out Alex's lovely blog here

I think I have to pass this on to some of my chosen fellow bloggers, there are so many great blogs out there and many already carry this award so I am going to pass it on to the following fab ladies.:
  • Andy from Andie's Space - Love your cards Andie, I have watched your creativity bloom (and your stamp collection - lol) since your very first post in January, your always have nice things to say about my cards which I really appreciate.

  • Emma from Something Sweet - Emma you are a super talented lil lady

  • Helen - Jelly Beanz - Helen get your blog updated, you have many fantastic creations to show everyone (and I need the SU inspiration)

  • Deb (Crafting Deb's Ramblings) Deb, you work so hard on your creations that I love to see them finally appear on your blog after all the false starts and they are always soooo lovely......especially bloom..............another treasured SU discovered friend.
Check out these ladies fab blogs by clicking on their names.

Thanks for reading

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. oh sarah thank you so much hunni, congrats on your award and thank you so much for sending it onto me xxx
    you defenatly deserve it, wheres all your SU stuff, i know you have some! get it on here
    see you at the cupcake workshop
    love emma♥

    ReplyDelete