Anyway, the first challenge was a sketch by Donalda, I love Donalda's sketches and this one is amazing. I have got to say I am really please with how this card came out, the colour scheme was dictated by my new prima hydrangeas i got from Stampaholics in Perth, Scotland (fab shop) and whilst I was there I picked up a Basic Grey Wisteria paper pad which co-ordinates perfectly with them. You can then always rely on Stampin Up to have a cardstock in the right colour, with matching ribbon and ink, how did I ever live without stampin up!!!).
I am also entering my prize blooms into the cute card Thursday challenge which is a flower theme (my second entry)
- Stamp: Tilda with Lamb
- Sentiment: from Very Versatile by Stampin Up (mini catalogue)
- Cardstock: Stampin up Elegant Eggplant
- Ribbon: Stampin Up grosgrain 1/4" Elegant Eggplant
- DP: Basic Grey Wisteria
- Accesories: Prima Hydrangea's decorated with crystal stickers pearles
- Tools: nestie dies for layering
- Colouring medium: Letraset Promarkers, white ink essentials pen to highlight
Thank you for visiting my blog, please leave a comment as you pass through as I love reading them.