Wednesday 1 July 2009

Stampin Up Ribbon Share

Hope you are all enjoying the fab weather at the moment it sure is a tad warm, I burned myself on my steering wheel today it was that hot inside the car, just hope it lasts!!! Hubby is not coping well at all, he hates the heat, he is from Scotland so he is used to a much milder climate..........LOL

Anyway it's last call for the ribbon share, I have a couple of places left if you want to get your crafty hands on some scrummy Stampin Up Grossgrain Ribbon, 22 metres for £15.50 delivered to your door!!!! For more details click here

It's on order at the moment so should be with me Monday or Tuesday so I could have them to you by Friday.

Leave a comment or send me an e-mail at sarahjhorne@btinternet.com to reserve your share

night night, hope you all get a good nights sleep in this heat.


Hugs

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment