Thursday 25 June 2009

SU Ribbon share

I have decided to host a Stampin Up Ribbon Share, I need to build up my ribbon collection But i don't want to necessarily buy a roll of each...............besides as much as I want them, I cannot afford all these yummy ribbons.............hence this share.

This share is for all the grossgrain ribbon varities currently available in the UK catalogue as follows:

SU 5/8 grossgrain comes in 8 colours, see below


The 1/4" comes in 11 colours as pictured below


and finally the 1" stitched ribbon comes in the following 3 colours


Each share costs just £15.50 including recorded delivery. Each share gives you 22 metres of this lovely ribbon delivered to your door. I have 8 places available and you are of course welcome to have more than 1 share.

I accept gift payment by paypal or cheque/postal order

Thanks for looking, please feel free to e-mail me at sarahjhorne@btinternet.com for more details or to reserve a place.

Hugs

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment