Yay, I got some blog awards from my lovely blogging friends.
This first one is from the lovely Teri and it is an award for bloggers that show great attitude & gratitude and I am passing this on to all my DT team members of Passion for Promarkers & Crafts for Eternity, the lovely Alex Hau, my crafting buddy Deb.
This one was given to me by the my fellow Passion for Promarker Design team member Natalie, the award is for a blog whose content or design, in the giver's opinion is, brilliant", thanks hunni.
The conditions of the award are:
- I must thank the person who gave me the award
- List their blog and link to it.
- I must list 10 honest things about myself.
- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
- I must select at least seven other worthy bloggers & list their links.
- I must notify the bloggers of the award.
10 things about myself:
- I am very disorganised
- I am extremely proud to have a first class honours degree in Physiotherapy
- I am only 4ft 11" tall but make up for it by being noisy
- I have an obsessive personality.............I go through phases of buying.........I have had a handbag, make up, skincare, clothes, jigsaw puzzle phase & now my most expensive buying addiction phase is craft stuff..............yes hubby is very patient
- I love my rescue dogs & talk to them all the time in a silly voice.............it drives my father in law mad
- I am responsible for introducing my lovely mother in law to crafting.................father in law dislikes me more & more by the minute........it costs him a fortune...LOL..............but it is lovely to share my hobby with such a wonderful lady
- I am a qualified mechanic/Transport manager & currently work in the motor trade
- It takes me hours to make 1 card as I faff about picking my papers/images/flowers etc
- I spend more time blog hopping & on splitcoast stampers drooling over other peoples creations than I do crafting
- I have to be 'doing something' all the time, i have a short attention span
I am passing this one on to my C4E DT buddies, Katrina & Alex Hau.