Wednesday 24 June 2009

Retirement card



Ok so I have been CASEing again, but what's a girl to do when her Mojo goes AWOL & she needs a retirement card for a man?????

This week Mojo Monday have a fab sketch to follow & one of the DT cards caught my eye so I adapted it into a retirement card........with the help of Stampin Up. The card I have cased is by the fabulous Julee Tilman, if you have never visited her blog you are missing a treat, click here to see the card I CASEd and her fab blog.

I will be back to finish this post but need to get some DT stuff finished first & put some kind of interior in the card as i need to hand it over tomorrow............hope i don't cry saying goodbye to this chap as I really am fond of him & I am the only girl so it won't do much for my image now will it!!!!!!!

Oh yeah my ink pad distressing went a bit wrong...LOL, think I need a bit..erm make that a lot more practice at that technique.

Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them.

Hugs

Sarah

8 comments:

  1. I'm sure your card will be loved. Its great love the ferns and stars.it really is the ideal masculine card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, very manly, perfect for the occasion Sarah.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol - and its completely different to the one you left with Monday - ROFL. I like them botht hough!

    Rachelx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi hun love this card the layout and colours are just great thanks for the lovley comment you left on my blog so kind of you hun lots love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card Sarah
    so classy
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card hun! did i spot some more TH distressing there??? lol!! hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the distressing! Love ROwena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah
    I have had that sunflower paper for a while and have been trying to rack my brains where I got it but have no idea - I wanted to buy loads more but have just discovered that it has been discontinued - It came from k&Co and the sunflowers are from Joanna Sheen...

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete