Sunday 17 May 2009

C4E Sketch challenge #32

It's that time of the week again and another great sketch from Michelle at C4E with the option to add stitching, faux or real...............I added my stitching at the very end as made the card then noticed the stitching option...oops, I went for faux stitching and used an SU marker that matched my SU Ink and cardstock...................just love SU. I do have a sewing machine (had it since xmas) but need to learn how to use it..................it's collecting dust at the moment!! Anyway here is my card:

Recipe


  • Image: Gorjuss Girl
  • DP: Basic Grey Marrakesh
  • Sentiment: Penny black
  • Tools: SU oval & scallop oval punches
  • Colouring Medium: Letraset Promarkers
  • Cardstock SU

Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them.

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Love your card this week, the colours are so rich and the image is just adorable. She is defo next on my list to buy! Your SU stuff is great must look at a catalogue.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card sarah love the colours and of course the gorjuss girl! hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the colors :) And congratulations on making the ProMarkers team! :) I look forward to working with you :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on making the team at passion for promarkers - looking forward to working with you
    xx

    ReplyDelete