Phew, just in the nick of time for the Just Magnolia challenge #4 where this weeks theme is to use stitching on your card, faux or real.......i opted for faux as I was running out of time and still have not used the sewing machine that I had for xmas..............I know i should but I am a sewing machine novice & I do not know where to start!!!!!!
The sketch I used this week was from Stamp with Fun it was great to work with, anyway here is the card:
I will be back tomorrow to finish this post as it is way past my bedtime and I got work in the morning.
Thank you for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (46)
- C4E Sketch challenge 34 & CCT #62
- Passion for Promarkers challenge anything goes
- Hubby gets creative
- My Crafting Space
- C4E Sketch Challenge #33 & Spoonful of Sugar #52
- Breaking news from Passion for Promarkers - spread...
- Passion for Promarkers DT
- Colour Create challenge #16 & ILWS swap
- C4E Sketch challenge #32
- Quick Anniversary card
- Just Magnolia challenge #4 & Stamp with Fun
- Sunday comes around so quickly, time for another C...
- Sugar Bowl challenge #10
- C4E Challenge #30
- Just Magnolia #3, Secret Crafter challenge #30
- ▼ May (15)