Sunday 31 May 2009

C4E Sketch challenge 34 & CCT #62

The super talented Michelle of C4E has done it again this week with another super sketch for us all to follow, there is also an the option to use purple/lilac on the card so I had no choice but to drag out my favourite Basic Grey Wisteria DP and as always Stampin Up had the perfect cardstock to co-ordinate with it so i chose Perfect Plum & So Saffron.

The image is Geisha Girl Anya by The Greeting Farm sent to me by my Blogging pal Andie (thanks Hunni), she has been stamped onto SU Whisper white card with Black Impress Ink & coloured with promarker as follows:
  • Face: Ivory, Blush & Dusky Pink
  • Hair: Warm grey 1,2 & 3
  • Clothes & Hair flower: Primrose, Pastel Yellow, Aubergine, Amethyst & Lilac, pastel blue & Cornflower.
  • I outlined her in Pastel blue
Her hair flower is decorated with purple Stickles & finished off with a purple bling dot from stash and the CCT theme this week is 'Bling' so i have entered the card into that challenge to.

The flowers are Prima and their centres are from my stash, the sentiment is Inkadinkado stamped with SU Elegant Eggplant.
I cut out my large circle with my Cricut and Plantin Schoolbook cartridge & Anya was cut out with my Rectangle nesties and Cuttlebug.

Well the sun is shining here so I am off out into my garden to help my son who is trying to make our overgrown garden look pretty.........why did I let all those weeds grow!!!!!!!!

Have a great day & don't forget to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by as I love reading them.


Hugs

Sarah

12 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, what beautiful colours and paper you have used. I love the image too, coloured so lovely as always x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Sarah, I love the colours you've used
    have a great day
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card as always Sarah, love that image. Love the way you list the promarker colours, helps a novice like me! The music punch is from woodware craft collection, excellent punch and will punch lightweight card as well. Have a nice day
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah this is beautiful and don't you just love these papers they are lush. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Sarah, love the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, this is gorgeous, I absolutely love the image :O) and beautiful colour choice. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Sarah, lovely colour combo! Was great to meet you yesterday, we chatted like we had known each other for ages, that's what's great about blogging I suppose, feels like you already know someone without even meeting them! Thanks for your lovely comment about the invites, the butterflies were off the net, I'll try to find out the website. I'll email soon.
    Hugs, Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Sarah. I love the greeting farm images and could use them on every card lol! Lovely colour scheme and perfect colouring. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply beautiful card, thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card again this week sarah!! thank-you hugs mxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The papers,image and clouring are just great - Hope he weeds are all gone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is great hun love the design love the craft room too love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete