Tuesday 3 November 2009

Awards

I have been given some awards lately that I am a bit late mentioning, the first is from the fabulous Marlene, thanks hun, this award has rules as follows:

I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.

1. Where is your cell phone? Kitchen
2. Your hair? Blonde
3. Your mother? Petite
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your favorite food? Junk
6. Your dream last night? scary
7. Your favorite drink? Coke
8. Your dream/goal? Health
9. What room are you in? Lounge
10. Your hobby? crafting
11. Your fear? Fire
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Alive
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? organised
15. Muffins? Yuk
16. Wish list item? Dad
17. Where did you grow up? Birmingham
18. Last thing you did? Facebook
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Big
21. Your Pets? Doggies
22. Friends? Many
23. Your life? Manic
24. Your mood? Stressed
25. Missing Someone? Dad
26. Vehicle? Volvo
27. Something your not wearing? Armour
28. Your favorite store? Stampeezee
29. Your favorite color? Black
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? funeral
32. Your best friend? Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Craftroom
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favorite place to eat? Nando's



The second is from my wonderful mother in law Fiona & my friend Grace from Stampeezee, thank you both



I will pass these on later, got to run and get my son from Scouts

Hugs

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah your welcome!
    I miss my nanny and granddpop like you miss your dad but I think they are up there watching over us!
    Hugs
    Grace
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    Congrats on the awards! My name's Fern- the girl you met at the Lili Of The Valley Stand at the NEC. I've been looking round your blog, and your cards are just stunning! :O)
    Hope you can visit my blog soon!

    Fern xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah :)
    Superfun to read all your answers hun!
    Great to see you again yesterday.. so wish it could have been longer.. but we'll soon catch up over a meal!
    This is the site I get the retired Penny Blacks from:http://www.hmstamps.com/RET-K11.htm
    I couldn't find the stamp you want but got the code of mine and put it on my order.. so as soon as he gets intouch with me about payment he will let me know if it is in stock and I'll let you have first refusal for the stamp ok?

    Have a great evening!!
    Hugs, Marlene xx

    ReplyDelete