Tuesday 3 November 2009

Passion for Promarkers

Happy Tuesday to you all, I am sooooo tired this week after our hectic but fun visit to Scotland, we got to see a lot of the family this trip and my MIL and I even managed a craft session at her local craft shop Stampaholics.................back to reality now though and back to work.....still a girl has to earn the pennies to spend at the NEC on Friday and Saturday right?? Woo hoo I am sooooooo excited, let me know if you are gonna be there and I will look out for you.

Anyway onto this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge & this time we want to see the colours grass & canary on your creations........mmmmm this one got me thinking, i had a look around the digi stamp sites and found this Itty Bitty Bobby Dinosaur costume cutie from Pink cat Studio and thought he was perfect, the sentiment was from the same site and was a freebie.

I coloured Itty Bitty Bobby in the following promarkers:

Grass, meadow green, canary, sunflower, lemon, blush, dusky pink, pastel pink, sandstone & umber.

I cut him out with Small & large oval nesties and made a box sized to fit my label nesties. I was going to put some treats in the box but the postie bought a big box today and I put it on the table on top of my project by accident........oops........its a little on the flat side now!!!!

Anyway have a great week and I hope to see some of you at the NEC

Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them.

Hugs

Sarah

13 comments:

  1. Oooh this is fabby - so cute. Have fun at the NEC (you lucky thing) and let us know what you get :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning wee box Sarah
    have fun at the NEC - so wish I lived closer, but then that would mean living in Englandshire and I couldn't possibly do that lol
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little box Sarah. Love the image you've used and the lovely colouring also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi DIL,
    Gorgeous wee box and cute image. Enjoy NEC and I hope you meet up with Carol.
    Hugs,
    MIL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah,
    Love this little cutie! What a shame he got squished! Have fun at the NEC, make sure you leave some stash for other people to buy, LOL!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, I love your box, what a shame he got smashed, but I'm hoping the postie gave you something nice :p Have fun at NEC, wish I was going to!!! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah this is adorable, what a great image. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh isn't he cute - love these stamps. Great colouring too.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so cute and what brilliant colours.
    So wish I was going to NEC maybe next time.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. hiya hun, just got your pm on inlove with stamping, ill give you a text tommrrow afternoon at the nec and pop n say hi!!! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh what a little sweetie
    linniex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarah, as soon as I saw your creation I LOVED it. The image is so super cute and your colouring is amazing. Love the cute little sentiment too. Have a fab time at the NEC (lucky thing). Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how super cute. Great colors for this little cute image!
    Boy, I sure hope you had fun at that NEC seems EVERYONE was going. It's a little far for me to go. ha ha! Did you go see all the new cute Magnolias? I'm jealous!
    Have a wonderful day Sarah, Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete