Tuesday 25 May 2010

Happy Birthday Uncle Smith

Happy Wednesday peeps, we are half way to the weekend, Yay!!! I am off to see the family in Scotland on Friday, well I nearly wasn't for a minute, my big sis was rushed into hospital yesterday, turns out she has Pneumonia and fluid on her lung that they are having to drain off, not pleasant and extremely painful, we are supposed to be off to Brighton the weekend after this coming one as well to celebrate her 50th, not sure she will be well enough to go, poor sis!!!!

Anyway, this card is for hubby's Uncle Smith, for his birthday, I love him to bits, one of the nicest men you could ever meet, I hope he likes his card.


The card is very similar to my post on Sunday, I liked the layout so I used it again but changed a few of the finer details. The tree image is from Stampin Up's Lovely as a Tree set and the papers are Stampin up To the Nines.

The sentiment is from SU Very Versatile punched out with the word window punch and layered onto the Modern label punch, both by Stampin Up. The modern label punch is not available in the UK at the moment so you won't find it in the current catty, fingers crossed we get it in the next one.

I am entering this card into a couple of fab challenges, the first being Tuesday Taggers where the theme is 'It's a mans world' and a Spoonfull of Sugar where the theme is 'celebration'

I hope you like the card, thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them.

Hugs

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card sure to be loved its so special. Thank you for joining us at TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this really is stunning hun,he will just love it super detail on this too,hope you sister gets better soon hun hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very stylish card Sarah, I am sure Uncle Smith will love it!

    Sorry to hear about your sister, hope she feels better soon and the celebrations go ahead.

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah,
    Smith will love this. I can see the tear in his eye now. It's beautiful.
    I hope your sister is feeling better - please pass on our best wishes.
    Hugs,
    Scottish Mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sarah, I love the layout. The tree is a great image.
    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous masculine card, I love it! Have a good time up in Scotland, and hope your sister recovers soon.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A perfect man's card, fab papers and image.
    Do hope you get to Scotland and you Sister gets better soon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete