Sunday 23 May 2010

More Pure Innocence

Phew, the temperatures have soared here in the Midlands!! Far too hot for me to sit out in so I got another Pure Innocence stamp Inky to show you, this one is called Tree Swing, how cute is this lil fella?

He even comes with 3 sentiments and a little dog, find him and his friends here



I coloured him stamped him in Memento Tuxedo black Ink, in stock here and coloured him with Promarkers, all available here




The paper is Stampin Up's To the Nines, the punch is by EK Success, I have used card candy to compliment the paper, but I didn't have the colour I wanted so I coloured white ones with my Promarkers, cool huh??

I am so impressed with myself, I only got these MFT stamps the other day and I have inked up 2 of them already, that is just so good for me!!! Actually I have had a really productive day, got loads of housework done, including shampooing the lounge carpet (don't have cream with 3 dogs) and I have made 2 cards the other is a DT card, you can see that one Tuesday)

Anyway, gonna curl up on the sofa with hubby and watch some criminal minds, love anything like that!!!

Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave me a comment to let me know you have visited and I will pop over to your little bit of space on the WWW.

Hugs

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,
    What a fabulous card. I lov ethe papers and colours and the image is just too sweet for words. Is he coming to Scotland with you for his holidays at the end of the week?
    Big hugs,
    Scottish Mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh fab card hun love those papers you have used and how cute is that image,hugs cheryl x
    its been far too hot here too hun,xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, a brilliant card sarah, love the stamp set.
    Hope you are keeping well chat soon deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow he is adorable, and he's got the same haircut as Bobby Lol! Love the papers and colours you've chosen.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the sweet adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous card Sarah, love the image that you have used and the brilliant colour scheme.
    Hugz Rach xxx

    ReplyDelete