Friday 21 May 2010

Pure Innocence!!!

Oh my, I feel another obsession coming on!!!!

Hi peeps, hope you are all well on this lovely sunny day, I have taken a half day holiday from work to be out and about in it but I got distracted by Stampeezee, they have just taken delivery of a selection of the adorable Pure Innocence Stamps from My Favourite things, check them out here, you best be quick though as these cutie patooties won't hang around for long I'm sure!! I just had to hot foot it to the store to grab mine before they all sell out!!

I inked up Blooming good day and coloured her with my Promarkers, all in stock here, the sentiment came with the stamp and I stamped them both together on a large acrylic block, just love that, no lining up to do. They are such good quality by the way they stamp beautifully.

The adorable DP is by Imaginisce called Twitterpated Lady Bug Ball, so cute!!! The buttons are from my stash and I have threaded them with Bakers Twine available here in 3 colours, I just love the little pegs they come on and for 99p for 20 metres they are a steal!!!
By the way Deb at Stampeezee is re-launching her blog, sign up as a follower here to keep up to date with all the new arrivals and news from the shop, Deb tries to stock the more hard to get stamps such as Unity, My favourite things, Artful Stamper and Justrite and she carries a fantastic range of Martha Stewart and EK Success punches!!! I think she may be posting candy soon to so keep em peeled!!!
Anyway, I am off back to my craft room to play with the rest of my delicious Pure Innocence stamps, have a great day in the sun.
Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them.
Hugs
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Sarah this is gorgeous. I have this image and haven't gotten to her yet. You've so inspired me. We have a long weekend here in Canada, and my kids are all busy with plans with their friends of sleepovers and camping trips. Tons of time to get to my Pure Innocense. Great card.
    Hugs xx Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sarah hun this is one gorjus image,and love the colurs you have used too hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fresh, bright colours, gorgeous image, and fab colouring of your creation sarah. I used all the nestie shapes you sent me and told my hubby I just can't create anything good without them, thanks Sarah, he even agreed they make a difference to the card. You helped to get me my cuttlebug.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! The colours look great together and i love this sweet image
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab card and very cute image.

    Mandy
    x

    ReplyDelete