Tuesday 22 September 2009

Passion for Promarkers - Anything but a card

This weeks at Passion for Promarkers our guest designer Sarah B has chosen the colours Emerald & Marine with an additional challenge to create 'anything but a card'!!!!

I have a friend at work that is having a tough time at the moment & really needs a bit of fairy magic so I set about making her a post it note holder for her desk, instructions here

I stamped my Ketto image available from the Stampeezee bricks & mortar shop (not online) onto Stampin Up Whisper white card stock layered onto SU Pumkin Pie & Taken with Teal cardstock & coloured with Orange, Emerald, Marine, & Blush Promarkers.
I have added stickles to her hair & a gem to her wand, the flower is Prima
I gave it to my friend yesterday, she was over the moon, I might do some more of these, they would make fab gifts for teachers.

Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them.

Hugs
Sarah

18 comments:

  1. Oh I adore this stamp, she is so cute. Love this little note pad Sarah, and what a great little pick-me-up for your friend, I bet she adored it.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen that image before it's so cute. I bet you work friend had a reall lift when she received it, as its gorgeous.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DIL,
    What a great idea. I love the image and the colours. She'll love it I'm sure.
    Hope the class goes well tonight.
    Hugs & Kisses,
    MIL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous gift, love the image and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous post-it note holder Sarah, love the cute image you've used. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the image and colours on this sure she will love it love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. brill, what a fun gift with a fab image too

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah,
    Love this card!
    Hugs
    Grace
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're right, they'd make a fab teachers gift and would save me a fortune as I've 8 teachers to get this xmas.
    that Ketto looks fab in those colours
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love it Sarah, like you said they would be great gifts, even for xmas lists etc I may have to give this a go, great image too :)
    Hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely idea and a great image. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarah,
    Great idea. Must check out the link. I might want to make some of these myself. Love the image & the colours are fab.
    Take care,
    Big hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sarah,
    Love your post it note holder.
    I think I may have this ketto stamp uninked on my desk somewhere, must find her now I've been inspired by you!!!!
    Hugs Sonia xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow i love those ketto images i must find out where i can buy online
    Bea x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are such a sweet friend to make this for her. It turned out sooo cute!! Love it! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sarah, what a fab little post it holder. The image is so funky and your colouring is brilliant. Love the clean and simple look. Thanks for the link to the tutorial, very useful. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sarah this is gorgeous and I love the image great minds thinking alike again!! Hope you get your storage unit you will love it. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sarah,
    Totally yummie this, fab colours too :)
    Aren't they just too cute?

    Hugs, Marlene xx

    ReplyDelete