Tuesday 1 September 2009

Passion for Promarkers

Boo hoo I am back at work today after some yummy time off, no more hols to look forward to until October now when I will grab a few days to visit my lovely in-laws in Scotland, anyway looking on the bright side it's time for Passion for Promarkers again & Caryn has chosen the theme 'glittery & girly', I just had to use my new Diana Duda image sent to me by my blogging pal Andie, thanks sweetie........she is so cute that I jumped straight on the Funky Kits website & order her.......LOL.........Andie is to blame!!!!!

I used MME Laundry line papers from Stampeezee matted onto SU cardstock. I added faux stitching & Tulle................got a thing about Tulle at the moment!!!!! The sentiment is a Tim Holtz adage ticket & the flower was created with retro punches & button & more Tulle.


Promarkers used:




I hope you can join us, our sponser this week is Secret Crafter who are offering the lucky winner 6 Promarkers!!!

Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them.

Hugs

Sarah

17 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sarah, I love the heart pin nice touch, Hugs Sarah B X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Sarah, love the colour scheme and the image is too cute
    any chance of coming to Aberdeen when you're up in Scotland this time? would love to meet you
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah this is scrummy i love the colours and the image and your colouring is fab, love the tulle too
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, this is so pretty, love the colours so bright and fun! And I love the pin in the ribbon!! :) Have a great day!

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi DIL,
    Nice to see you back in the swing witha fab card. Love it. A visit to aberdeen eh - could be a double whammy with a jaunt up to Elgin!!!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    MIL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, fab image and love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card love the image and colours too love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous,beautiful papers and colouring!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Sarah :)
    Love that Duda image and your colouring is amazing :)
    Hugs, Marlene x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah this is stunning and I have decided now that I do really like these images and I may have to do some retail therapy!! Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning! I love the tulle and how you added the red with those papers. I have them and never think to use red, but it looks gorgeous! Such a great image too, I love that one! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a fun image - great blending with the colours too - impressive

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutley stunning - the colours, image, design, everything is perfect.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty. Love how her crown is coming out of the top of the image.

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG i thought you had dropped off the face of the earth!!! Lol
    how's you? ive got lots to tell you, yes the craft room is just about finished. just some painting to finish off, window blind putting up, clock!!! hopfully hubby will do it soon. ill email you later hun
    love emma x

    ReplyDelete