Tuesday 8 September 2009

Passion for Promarkers

Tuesday rolls around so fast and with it comes the Passion for Promarker challenge & this week Caroline has chosen the colours 'Sandstone & Blue pearl'

Our sponser this week is the Digistamp Boutique who are offering £10 to spend in the online store, they have some fab designs, the design team were allowed a digi image of their choice from the yummy selection to use this week . I chose 'Chloe with Snowball', how cute is she??? I know I will be using her again for some of my xmas cards.

The paper is from my stash to which I added faux stiching around the edge. The snowflakes were created with nestie dies & the sentiment Little merry is by Stampendous

Promarkers used: Blush, Dusky pink, sandstone, cinnamon, Blue Pearl & Pastel blue

Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them.

Hugs

Sarah

18 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the paper and that image is cuteand coloured beautifully.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DIL,
    Well I've been waiting for a card for what seems like ages but boy it's a stunner. I love the colours and that cute image is coloured so well. The paper is a perfect match and that bow is so fine.
    Wowser!!

    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah....more than pleased with the DT cards as you said I would be.....this is truly stunning...fabulous colouring and I love the contrast with the papers....the bow is perfect....and I NEED that snowflake die now......love it....Sally-Ann..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah

    What a great card. I love the background papers. Love your colouring too.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah, what a stunning card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The papers are gorgeous and the snowflake is beautiful. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Sarah and I love this image my first time with digi images and I love them!! Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah this is just adorable, love the image and papers together and your colouring is superb.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah,
    Stunning card I love these colours, will have to join in the challenge this week.
    Fab colouring!!! I've never used digi images I think I'll have to give them ago sometime.
    Hugs Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card Sarah! The image is just gorgeous with lovely finishig touches.

    Thank for becoming a follower of my Blog xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a fabulous card, I love it. You've worked the colour combo really well.

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, following you from now

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the christmas papers :)
    Hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarah
    What a cutie. Love the colour scheme & your colouring. Sophisticated, yet sweet at the same time. It's fab!
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi sweetie this is an adorable card,love the colurs you have used,thanks for the message on my blog hun please do not worry about not having used the ribbons yet you just take care of yourself hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card, sweetie! Just love this sweet image and all the colours are delish!
    Have a fab weekend!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, she gorgeous, Sarah. Beautiful card.
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful xmas card Sarah, love the bright papers, really makes the image pop
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete