Tuesday 29 September 2009

Passion for Promarkers & Friday Sketchers

Happy Tuesday to you all, so glad Monday is over......I hate Monday's & I had a big shift at work............not good!!!!!

Anyway onto this weeks Passion for Promarkers card, which I have to say I am not a happy bunny about, I made it on Sunday (although I had coloured the image a while back), I felt a bit under the weather, headache etc (which I now know was withdrawal symptoms from diet coke........how bad is that???), well I felt a distinct abscence of Mojo whilst putting this together, not one of my best cards!!!

Anyhoo, this weeks challenge was set by our Guest Designer Sam & is Cool Aqua & Apricot with the added challenge to make your own flowers.

The image is a Hanglar & Stanglar from my stamped images I have been sent (don't know her name). She is coloured in Promarkers as follows:

Blush, dusky pink, pastel pink, apricot, pumpkin, cool aqua, cinnamon, cocoa & Sandstone

The paper, ribbon & sentiment are stampin up, my flowers were made with the large & medium retro punches

The layout is Friday Sketchers, i will use this one again.

Our sponser this week is Craft Obsessions who are offering 1 lucky winner a fab Martha Stewart Cosmos Punch

Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them.

Hugs

Sarah

17 comments:

  1. fabulous card Sarah, love the bold colours - and it looks like I need to invest in some SU papers
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DIL,
    What a great card. I love the colours and the layout is fab. Your papers are spot on.
    Hugs,
    MIL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card, sorry you're a bit under the weather from your lack of diet coke! Have you tried the caffeine free stuff? I drink that now

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Sarah! Love that image (we need Hanglars over here!!!) and fab colouring. Loving those SU papers, too.x :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi hunni, i want those flower punch's!!! i dont have anymore room left on my racks for anymore but i want them anyway lol
    love your card, the su paper is perfect for the colour combo on the image
    see you on the 10th . Dont forget!!! lol
    love emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, what a cute card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Great papers and the colour scheme is awesome. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is a lovely card! I wish my 'not so good' cards looked as fab as this one. I love the orange and blue colour theme! Image is sweet too! Sooooooo looking forward to my new goodies! Can't wait! It's the only thing keeping me going at the moment! Hugs to Will, Megan and cutie Kevin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable sweet card, wonderful hAnglar girl and colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Card!
    I love the flower, the colours, the image - Just about Everything!
    Hope you feel a little better soon!
    Hugs
    Grace
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card and I love the flower too! BTW, found your e-mail addy (right at the top of the page doh!), I e-mailed you my address, but you might wanna check your spam folder if it's not in your main inbox as e-mails from hotmail tend to get marked up as spam LOL Again thank you!! I am so super excited to have won!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sarah, your kidding? You really don't like this one? I for one think it is perfect. Very clean look and perfect papers. Your Hanglar is adorable in those colors too. You know they really could make a lot more money if they just let us ALL buy them and not share huh? That new little skateboarder dude is just tooo cute. Love your card sweetie! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Sarah. Love the image you've used and the colouring is fabulous. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sarah,
    Mojo or not this sure looks fab to me. Your colouring, especially, is amazing! Hope you have recovered from the DC DTs by now. I get similar symptoms if I have too much!! Just don't read the ingredients though, God knows what they are?!! Have a good weekend!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Sarah, I wish we could get those images in the UK.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Sarah, Love your blog!! It is full of wonderful pieces of art my dear!!! Loved looking around and I will be back..
    hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful card Sarah! Hope you and the family are well! eeek!! i made a card for this fri sketch challenge!! forgot to post it duh!! lol!! take care hugs mx

    ReplyDelete