Tuesday 15 September 2009

Passion for Promarkers

***Click Here to get to my blog hop post***
It's Tuesday again & time for Passion for Promarkers, there is still time to enter our blog hop where there are lots of prizes on offer incuding the 56 new Promarker colours so hop on over
to the PFP blog for more details.

On to this weeks challenge, Debbi has chosen a Polkodot theme, I have used this Hanglar image that I have had in my stamped image collection for a while.........if anyone knows her
name please can you let me know.

I have coloured her in the following Promarkers:

Rose Pink, Blossom, Magenta, cocoa, sandstone, sky blue, cool aqua, dusky pink, pstel pink & Blush (no new colours as I coloured this image before I got them)

The papers are Imaginisce from Stampeezee & the sentiment is by Hero arts.

Our sponser this week is Letraset themselves who are offering a pack of 5 promarkers

sorry about the untidy post - blogger has been playing me up and would not let me format it!!!!!

Thanks for looking, please feel free to leave a comment as I love reading them.

Hugs

Sarah

21 comments:

  1. Sarah this is gorgeous and this is one of my favourite H&S images and so beautifuly coloured. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    What a little cutie this one is. I love your colouring as alwaysand the card looks so fresh and cheerful - great work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet, a fabulous card. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Sarah, love your colouring of the image :)
    Hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgoues card so sweet love it love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image, your colouring is superb!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's just as gorgeous in the old colours Sarah, love her spotty trousers!
    pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Sarah! gorgeous card! beautiful colouring as always! good news about jonathan hopefully you will both get the help you need. thanks for the birthday wishes, sorry to take so long to pop over my internet has been down! have a good week hugs mx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah

    Great card and I love the bright colours.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi DIL,
    Back for my daily visit. Veeery pretty. I looove your colouring of that wee cutie and all the edging of the mounting cards is so precise.
    Big Hugs,
    Fiona xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sarah, what a pretty card. Love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. sarah this is just adorable i love those h&s images and your colouring is beautiful
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one super cute card!! :D I love it!

    Found my way through DrAnnika's blog - am one of her paper crazy friends over in Sweden... ;)

    Take care!
    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sarah this is so pretty. Lovely image. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh she is so sweet, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Sarah. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Sarah!

    Lovely card!!

    So happy you like the cards I make for Stampeezee! Keep your eyes on the webshop as well, there will soon be an exciting new thing that is connected to a workshop I am having in the beginning of october!! :D I have just mailed all the stuff to Debbie, that is featured in the workshop! It is not very TIm HOltz-y but it was really fun to make! Have I been cryptical enough now? :D

    I have been away on a scrapping weekend with my best friend and I did so many cards and layouts! More than I have done in months!! Soooo fun!

    Talk soon!
    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sarah,
    Love your colour scheme, & she has got the cutest rosy cheeks!! Those polka dot bloomers are to die for, LOL!!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card hun, super cute image! great colouring as always!

    Hugs,

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. totally gorgeous hun loveing those colurs such a beautiful card love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete