At work its a baby boom.............another little cherub is due on Friday........hope its a boy as I have this card all ready to go. Inspired by the recycling theme at Secret Crafter I decided to create my own chipboard letters from the back of an A4 note pad........time consuming but I am pleased with the result. The card is a little basic but I felt anymore detail would clutter the card.
I used the following materials:
Back of a notepad for the homemade chipboard
Blue gingham paper was a free download but I cannot remember where from
Blue & white cardstock
Brads from my stash
Black pen for faux stitching
Thank you for looking & feel free to leave a comment
Monday, 9 February 2009
- ► 2011 (21)
- ► 2010 (46)
- Lilli of the Valley challenge #20 DT call
- Blog candy alert
- One Stop Craft Challenge # 16
- Friday sketchers #39
- Kreativ blog award (my first ever award)
- Birthday flowers
- Magnolia vs Stampavie #13
- Baby Boom
- Be mine!!!!!
- 2 in 1 challenge!!
- Snow doggy like Kev doggy
- Valentine Tilda
- Triple challenge
- Spoon full of sugar challenge #37
- Basic Grey challenge #20 - Follow the sketch
- Check out the lovely blog candy available on Sharo...
- Secret Crafter & One stop craft challenge
- ▼ February (17)