What a fantastic sketch to follow this week over at the Lilli of the Valley challenge, they are also looking DT members, I just had to have a go. I should really of used one of my many Lilli stamps but my Gorjuss girls arrived this week and I could not wait to ink one of them up, they stamp perfectly and are lovely to colour......i am captivated by them, can't wait to see the second set.
Stamp - Gorjuss girl (stamped onto SU Whisper white cardstock in Tuxedo black memento ink
- Sentiment - Pink petticoat download
- Paper - Basic Grey Infuse (available here)
- Cardstock - from my stash (pick n mix from the paper mill)
- Colouring medium - Letraset promarkers
- Embelishments - button brads & flowers from my stash
Thank you for looking & please feel free to leave a comment.