Yippee more snow last night, schools are closed again...........another day of crafting to be had.......and a tiny bit of housework!!!
Today I have managed to create a card to satisfy 3 challenges. The designers over at Friday Sketchers have put together a nice simple sketch to follow, the first ever challenge over at Colour create is to create a card using pink, green & brown (ok I got a bit of cream in it to but i checked & so have some of the designers), and finally the Cute card Thursday designers have set the challenge 'Metallica'.......use metal on your card.....I have used brads & a metal heart frame to satisfy that one.
I created the card using the following materials:
- Paper: Cream & brown cardstock from my stash & Laura Ashley Contemporary papers from 6x6 paper pack
- Stamp: Magnolia Pink Tilda with rose
- Sentiment - Pink Petticoat download Tiny tags
- Brown & lace ribbon (from my local craft shop Rainbows)
- Tim Holtz distress inks & Lyra aquacolours to paint Tilda
- Cricut Expression & Plantin schoolbook cartridge to cut the ovals
- Doodlebug brown brads & prima flowers
- Making memories tag maker & heart tag
Hope you like my card, please feel free to leave a comment - it makes my day. Thanks for visiting my blog.