The sketch is for sketch & stash challenge #13 and in addition you have to use new or neglected stash, for which i have used 2 stamps i have never used before. The colour scheme is following the colour create challenge 'peach & aqua', I really struggled with this one & finally the secret Crafter challenge is to create a card with a spring theme........hope this one passes.
I created this card with the following materials:
- Stamps - Sarah Kay -spring blossoms & Hero arts birthday stamp from birthday pack
- Cardstock - Coredinations
- Accesories - brads, ribbon, stickles glitter glue
- Colouring medium - Tim Holtz distress inks & Lyra aquacolours
- Equipment - cuttlebug & oval nesties, cricut & Accent essentials cartridge for flourish
Thank you for looking & please feel free to leave a comment