Please help me .......I had a nightmare colouring in my Tilda for this card, I never had the right watercolours or distress inks so I had to dig out my Letraset Promarkers. Can anyone tell me the best ink to use with these things as both Stazon & versafine smudge even when left over night (you would not believe how many Tilda's got binned last night for smudging or bleeding outside of the lines). I am also looking for a good tutorial for these pens as they all seem to be created around copics - any tips would be fab!!
Anyway, this card was created for 3 challenges, possibly 4, the sketch to follow was from Raspberry Ribbons, the theme over at Caardvarks was hearts & I stumbled across Bitten by the Bug - use the heart from the Cricut Doodlecharms cartridge on your card.....I hardly use my cricut so I thought I would have a go. Finally I am not sure if the card qualifies for the Arty Girlz challenge which was use red & white (I have green & flesh colors too) but I will enter it anyway!!!
I am not that pleased with this card.....i feel it needs a sentiment but could not get one to look right so i left it off......that space above the hearts just looks a bit bare!!!
I created this card using the following:
- Pink Tilda with Rose stamp (I know I used it on the card before but i love it)
- Cricut & Doodlecharms cartridge to cut the hearts
- Lovely butterfly & white ribbon from Rainbows & Ribbons (oodles of lush ribbon)
- Letraset Promarkers
- Cuttlebug & nestie dies to cut the rectangle Tilda is in
- Papermania red adhesive gems
- Stampin up corner ticket punch (only available in U.S at the moment)
Thank you for looking & please feel free to leave a comment.
Crafty hugs Sarah