This card was created for this weeks Friday sketchers challenge, in stages where i could grab a bit of crafty time............this week is a hectic one & i have only just got back from spending a few hours in A & E with my son who cut his head open falling over ice skating........boys eh!!! You may notice my image is not as central as it should be but I had a sticky tape drama and my checked panels ended up to far over!!!!!!!
I used the following materials to make this card:
- Image - Sarah Kay Rose's garden (available here)
- Sentiment - Pink Petticoat - Tiny tags download
- Paper - Laura Ashley Love Song 6x6 paper pack
- Embelishements - flowers from stash & metal spacers for floer centres (available here)
- Colouring medium - Tim Holtz distress Inks & Lyra aquacolours
Thanks for looking and feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.