I am so pleased with myself as I have entered another challenge.......only my second.........think I have been bitten by the challenge bug!!!!
This one is Follow the sketch over at Basic Grey , you create a card based on the lovely sketch provided as long as you use at least one basic grey item. I changed the position of the sentiment as it said that this was optional........hope you are allowed to do that!!!
- I have used the non patterned side of a Basic Grey paper called Jolly from the Figgy Pudding collection, the other 2 papers i used are from the Black Market paper society called Lucky in Love.
- Stamp - Tilda wearing floral head wreath
- Sentiment - from Hero Arts Birthday set
- Tilda was coloured with Lyra Aquacolours & distress inks
- Photo corners cut with a sizzix die using my cuttlebug
Thank you for visiting